Guess what folks?! I actually got my ass out of bed this morning and worked out! YESSSS! I broke my ‘no-working-out-on-Monday’ streak, finally! I seriously feel like a new person right now…..
This morning I did 3 Zuzka videos at home, felt awesome as usual. My abs and oblique’s are KILLING me from yesterdays ‘Bosu Side Plank Weighted Wraps’. Torched my abs yesterday, definitely needed to. I feel like my core has gotten pretty weak since I’ve been focusing on cardio and legs. Definitely miss that chiseled six-pack, time to bring it back!
For breakfast I made a delicious smoothie PACKED with vitamins and nutrients to fuel my morning:
1) Handful of shredded Kale
2) 1 whole Banana
3) 1 cup frozen mixed fruit (raspberry, blackberry, strawberry)
4) 3 tablespoons Chia Seeds
5) Splash of fat-free milk
Blend and enjoy!
Tomorrow morning I’m doing ZWOW #57 at home as well as a Resistance Band Circuit I conjured up. Pretty stoked to try it out! I found an awesome video on YouTube with some new resistance band exercises. I have incorporated combination exercises to focus on the whole body. I want to start using more resistance training for my upper body since it comes in pretty easily. No need to pack on more muscle, I’ve made my gains, now I need to maintain and shred.
On that note, I created my goals for this week! These need to happen:
1) Workout 6 days this week:
– 45-60 minutes of cardio 4 times this week (Zuzka HIIT videos included)
– 2 days of booty building
– 3 days of core training (Zuzka HIIT videos included)
– 2 days of resistance band training
2) Reduce sugar and carb intake:
– No bread at lunch time, eat salad with lean protein
– Holidays are over! No more sweet treats and candy
3) Posing practice!
– 3 days of posing practice, 45 minutes each
– Wearing heels around the house to break them in
– Registration opened last week, I have my application, now I need to send in the check
5) Create a macro meal plan for competition prep
– Create a plan breakdown and start date
– Calculate daily macros
– Create meal plan based on macros
There they are! Big goals for this week, but I need to take advantage of the extra time I have before work gets crazy again. Excited to start smashing out a training plan and gettin’ it DONE! The Holiday Season was amazing, but I’m ready for the New Year. Hope everyone has an awesome week! Stay tuned…..