Cost: $10 a month
1. September Ipsy Bag – I absolutely love this bag! It’s super cute, and a great size, bigger than previous months. I will definitely be using this for travel to and from work, school, or out of town. Fits everything I need! Can’t wait to see what October’s bag will look like!
2. Cailyn Tinted Lip Gloss / Love Affair – Full Size!– I love this color! Definitely perfect timing for the cold winter months ahead and the holidays. My only complaint is how much it dries out my lips. If you use vaseline as a base, it won’t dry out!
3. Crown Brush / Infinity Shadow & Crease – When I saw that I would be getting this eyeshadow brush in my September Bag, I got really excited! I just recently bought the Naked 3 Palette by Urban Decay and Natural Eyes Palette by Too Faced so this tool is perfect! I’ve been using it for a week now and so far I love the softness of the bristles and how much pigment it will hold.
4. LeeAnni Ego 3 in 1 – Sample – I haven’t tried this sample yet, but I really love the idea of having a toner, serum, and moisturizer all in one. This product is vegan and all natural! Can’t wait to try it out. Has anyone else tried it?
5. Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair Conditioning Mask – Sample – I have really fine oily hair, so I probably won’t use this. I read up on this product though and it sounds amazing for anyone looking for a natural hair mask without parabens, silicones, and phthalates. The 4 main natural ingredients are avocado, almond oil, rosehip oil, and aloe. Sounds like it would be a treat for dry, damaged, parched hair! Not to mention, super hydrating for you scalp with the Winter months ahead.
6. Pacifica Red Red Wine Nail Polish – Full Size! – Another all natural vegan cruelty free product! This color is amazing for Fall and Winter, I love the deep burgundy red. The cool thing about this polish is that it will change shades in the light! The polish can reflect a more transparent blood orange-like color or a deep burgundy wine. I love it! I’m still a loyal fan of Sally Hansen’s Miracle Gel but this polish is a nice change.
Pros: I loved this months bag. The only bag I had to compare it to was my June Glam Bag I received in July with all the left over stock products thrown together. I felt like these products were more personalized and higher end, and that I would be using them more frequently.
Cons: During my Ipsy test I said I had fine oily hair, so I don’t know why they sent me a conditioning mask for dry damaged hair. Although I’m sure it’s an awesome product, I probably won’t be using it. Who knows! I might though if Winter magically strips my hair of all it’s natural oils! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed my review. What did everyone else get in their September Glam Bag?!