Hello and good morning all! I hope everyone had an amazing holiday season and enjoyed ALL the treats! I know I definitely did which is why there isn’t much progress for me this week as far as measurements and weight are concerned. However, I DO feel stronger and notice a difference with how I feel as well as my overall body composition. I also didn’t “gain” any weight so that’s a plus!
Here are my measurements as of Monday, December 28th:
Small of Waist: 26 in
Waist: 28 in
Hips: 38.5 in
Right Leg: 22 in
Left Leg: 22 in
Right Arm: 10.5 in
Left Arm: 10.5 in
According to my Woman Log, Aunt Flo will be in town beginning this weekend, which explains my cravings for all things fatty and delicious. I need to brainstorm a way to combat these cravings. I won’t lie, I haven’t been measuring my almond butter as accurately as I should!
To help ensure I’m staying within my calorie and macro allotment, I will
make the following adjustments:
- Since there is no way to measure my food at the Cafe where I work, I will be bringing my OWN meals for lunch.
- I will begin measuring EVERYTHING! No more guesstimation! I’m not doing the plan any justice by “guessing.”
- Plan my meals and measure my macros at least the day BEFORE! This allows me to play with MFP, add my treats when I know Aunt Flo is visiting, and set myself up for success to stay within my calorie and macro allotment.
- Schedule my workouts the week before and write them on my calendar! I will be starting school next week, so this will be imperative!
- Effectively plan my meals when I know I have social events to attend, always be prepared.
Just for shits and giggles, I’m posting this Snap Chat photo from Sunday’s shopping adventure. Plato’s Closet dressing room lighting on FLEEK!
Here’s to a week of crushing goals! Everyone have a safe and fun NYE tomorrow 🙂