Cost: $15 a month
1. Restorsea Revitalizing Eye Cream Full Size – This was definitely the BEST product in the box! They included a FULL SIZE Revitalizing Eye Cream that retails for $85! This product couldn’t have come in my sample box at a better time. I’ve been working 52-55 hour work weeks for almost 2 months now, so you can imagine my absolute need for this product, especially considering how many Executives I encounter from around the world. This definitely made the month worth every penny and more. I have been using this for about a week now and I definitely look less tired, alert, and ready to conquer the world. You apply this product under your eyes once at night and once in the morning. It slightly stings, so be careful! $85
2. LORAC POREfection Mattifying Face Primer Deluxe Sample – This was a very tiny sample, I can maybe get a few uses out of it. I don’t use too much foundation or powders on my face, so I don’t benefit from this as much as the next person might. I used it today with my BareMinerals powder foundation and it was meh, I wouldn’t spend the extra money for something I could get at the drugstore for less and it would be the same thing.
3. Alterna Caviar Repair RX Re-Texturizing Protein Cream Deluxe Sample – First of all, I love the smell of this product! It smells citrusy and delicious, definitely refreshing! At first I didn’t think I would have any use for this product, I thought it was for frizzy damaged hair only and acted as a deep conditioner. Any hair type can benefit from this product! It makes your hair silky smooth and soft and gets rid of any frizz and split ends. Use this product 1-3 times weekly to get the best results. I would definitely consider buying the full size of this product!
4. Tarte Brazilliance Maracuja Self Tanning Face Towelettes – This sample box came with 3 of these self tanning face towelettes. At first I was bummed thinking to myself, “O well that’s a tease!” I had the opportunity to use these over the weekend for a friend’s wedding and WOW! Streak free even tan with very minimal self tanner smell! The box claims that there is zero smell, but ANY self tanner has least a small distinct self tanner smell. I would definitely consider buying a larger box for special events such as a night on the town, weddings, dinner dates etc. $8
5. Givenchy Fragrance Dahlia Divin Fragrance Sample – I’m a huge fan of fragrances, but I’m also pick as hell! At first I really liked this scent, very woodsy with sandalwood and patchouli undertones, still warm and feminine. After a while though the smell sort of turned ‘tart’ I guess you could say. It went from sexy feminine to teeny bopper. I’m not sure what happened! It might just be my natural scent combined with the perfume! Don’t let my judgment stop you though, you’ll have to smell for yourself. $1
Pros: Loved, loved, LOVED the full size eye cream obviously. Sample Society has been doing a great job keeping their buyers happy with a good balance of samples, deluxe samples, and high end full size items. I loved the tanning towelettes too, I will be definitely stocking up on these for future events!
Cons: Only thing I didn’t like was the tiny LORAC primer sample. Even though the Givenchy Dahlia Divin wasn’t my style, I still appreciate trying new scents.