2 more finals for the quarter then I’m a free woman! I am completely finished with any and all assignments, completely DONE with English, and my last physical day at school will be next Monday for my Math final. 4 weeks to do whatever the hell I want! Here’s a short list of the goals I have in mind.
1) Make some gains in the gym – I have good weeks and bad weeks. This week has been a bad week due to tweaking my back a few weeks ago. I’m going to remain optimistic and be glad I’m taking a minor break during finals week. I can make ample use of my time and get some serious studying done. 4 weeks of lifting to come!
2) Take naps – Naps are great. I freakin’ love them. I can’t wait to take naps, especially with Derek. He’s probably the best person I know at napping, he’s got it down to a science. I keep sleeping and refuse to wake up. I also make the mistake of napping in bed, big no-no. Derek does half hour to 45 minute naps on the couch, he’s like a space heater too so I don’t usually need a blanket 🙂 It’s about to be on.
3) Walk my dog every day – I’ve been a bad pet owner 😦 I get sensitive about the ‘walking the dog’ topic. I wish I could walk her every day, but sometimes my schedule gets so hectic! I miss my dog, I wish I could bring her to work. One day, one day…
Look at the adorable face!
4) Watch endless amounts of TV – I’m actually surprised how I’ve been able to keep up with all my shows, full time work, and a full course load. I watch a shit ton of TV too! New Girl, Once Upon a Time, American Horror Story, Nashville, Vampire Diaries, Reign etc. I guess we know where my time that could be spent in the gym is going. This Winter we might veg out on all the new Netflix movies! They just released their list of new movies they will be adding: Netflix December 2014 Releases
5) Bake food and eat it – Honestly, this probably won’t happen. I have high hopes for myself when it comes to baking for the holidays, but I never follow through. BUT I WANT TO START! I’m hopefully getting a toaster oven for Christmas and will be able to experiment last week of December. Hopefully my baking skills will be on point for the New Year.
6) Track some outdoor miles – My shoes are FINALLY broken into, Polar fixed my FT4 watch, and I have a running hat and gloves! No excuses! Last Thursday Derek and I did a killer sprint session on the track by our house as well as hill sprints. It was killer! I kept up the whole 6.5 miles and didn’t quit. I still got it baby!
7) Christmas shopping! – We need to buy Derek’s family presents! We have his mom’s, sister Jen’s, and we have each other’s presents. We need to get work done! Most of our shopping might be done online, Bellevue Square Mall will be packed until January 1st!
8) Update my eBay store – I’ve been saving my eBay funds to restock on more eBay items. I took advantage of the Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals and made several large orders online from second hand consignments such as Twice and ThredUp. Twice had a $75 off a $200 order or more deal, so I placed two of those. All Free People! I bought stuff in my size that I like in case they don’t sell, so I can wear them.
9) Finish reading Osho: The Book of Wisdom – I started this at the beginning of the year but never needed up finishing it. I let one of my friends borrow it, but I will be taking it back to finish over the break. Amazing book so far! I feel really guilty for not completing it. I will keep you updated on my reads.
10) Spend quality time with the family – Yes please! I will be taking Tuesday, December 23rd through Sunday, December 28th off returning to work December 29th. Kaienna will be visiting for that entire week! Her mom asked her what she wanted to do for Christmas and she chose coming to Dad’s for a week instead of just a few days. We were really happy to hear that, and happy that her mom is letting her come over for so long. She’s gonna be one spoiled lil’ girl!
Here’s to the next 4 weeks off! I hope everyone else has great plans as well!